Monday, September 7, 2020

Looking for advice

I have never posted here before, whether I was too afraid or or too ashamed. I’m 26/M/5’8” and looking for advice to start a serious weight loss regiment. I’ve already come a long way, I graduated college last year and lost 80 pounds just by drinking water and not much change in my daily life, and much less stress. I’m still at around 270, and still am uncomfortable with who I am. The problem is I stress eat, and am self conscious to the point where I can’t bring myself to go to a gym or walk/run in public because I’m anxious I’ll be fat shamed. I want to lose the rest of this weight to get down to a healthy size and be fit, but I’m not sure where to start. Any advice or encouragement would be welcome.

Thanks

submitted by /u/Kyloren1923
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GE2vHm

No comments:

Post a Comment