Thursday, September 10, 2020

I Lost 27 lbs in 97 days!

While I still have 73 lbs to lose to be at my goal weight, I’m am just so happy to be closer to the 100s than I am to the 300s (sw- 261 and ve 234)! I feel a lot better about my abilities! I bike nearly every day, and like to walk outside and jog on treadmills. I notice it’s also been a lot easier to combat my depression. While I still see my body as unattractive. I realize I have the power to shape my body however I want instead of just being sad about the way I looked/felt when I started. My mind is in the right place for weight loss! I’m 5’8” and 16! My goal is 160 (a healthy weight for my BMI)! I’m getting closer everyday! Another thing I’ve noticed is I physically cannot eat as much as I used to! I’m less hungry and my body can’t handle junk well! I track my calories in MFP to lose weight and my intake per day is about 1390 (I know it’s a little low, I started at 1800 and I stopped losing for a few weeks after I lost 10 lbs, same with 1500, 1390 is perfect! And if I feel hungry I don’t mind going to 1500 as I do burn a fair amount of calories throughout the day! Thank you to all who read this. I just wanted to share because I can’t wait to lose more!! I don’t want to post before and afters until I’m at my goal weight!!

submitted by /u/master-debator-
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bQzT9d

No comments:

Post a Comment