Thursday, September 10, 2020

Finally dropped below 170 and Wanted to Share With Someone!

Another small milestone that I want to celebrate, but I didn’t know who to tell. My family is great but they are really weird about me losing weight, maybe because we are all overweight. So I figured that I would share with you guys! I have been stuck at 170 lbs for a couple weeks, but today I weighed myself and I am down to 169 lbs. This feels like a big milestone for me! I am also finding my energy levels improving and my ability to focus on work expanding. My clothes are fitting better, and some things are even a bit loose. I ordered some of my favourite gourmet hard candies to celebrate because I know I can really savour and enjoy them over a long period of time. I have struggled with achieving healthy weight loss in the past, but I am doing things slower with more healthy long term habit developments. I am not over exercising (because physically I can’t) and I am not underrating because I am home and my family would notice.

Anyway! I am really excited to be into a new number realm and to feel the improvements in myself. I hope you are all having a good evening!

submitted by /u/Elfprincess
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3m9SqSO

No comments:

Post a Comment