Thursday, September 10, 2020

To those that lost the vanity pounds...

Is it worth it? Last year, I lost 15 pounds, which brought me from being one pound overweight to the mid-upper range of a healthy weight for me. My original goal was to lose 25, so after over a year of maintenance I am a few weeks in on my quest to lose the last 10. My problem is that I am finding myself less and less determined, partially (probably) because I am only driven by vanity, and thus my motivation and current acceptance of my body waxes and wanes. I have a smaller frame (according to wrist/neck measurements) and know that I could lose these few pounds and feel really comfortable in my body. So, to the people who pushed themselves to lose the "vanity pounds," is it really worth it? We all know that weight loss is far slower and tracking has to be 100% on to see slow and consistent progress at this point in the journey. (I have a therapist and have been personally working on body neutrality, in case that is useful info)

submitted by /u/electricpenguin9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RfqsXw

No comments:

Post a Comment