Tuesday, September 22, 2020

I lost 40lbs and I feel flabbier than ever…

On one hand, I don’t want to complain at all and celebrate my weight loss. On the other hand, I can’t help but feel apprehensive about how I will look at the end of the journey…

Backstory: Since August 2019, I‘ve now lost about 40lbs, which puts me at the lowest weight of the past 10. I‘ve been overweight my whole life, and ever since puberty my weight would have been classified as obese, but I have always been athletic and my fat was distributed quite well, meaning that I had a fairly flat stomach (at least while standing).

This past year, mainly because I didn’t live with my parents anymore, I was able to start losing weight, first just through doing exercise, then by adding CICO on top. I‘m super excited about how low my weight is now, and I‘ve received a few compliments, but when I look in the mirror, all I can see is a really flabby stomach that hangs down when I don’t engage my abs and it feels like everything jiggles more than ever…

I have about 50lbs more to go until I‘m a normal BMI and I already dread what my skin will look like… so much that I‘ve wondered whether it’s even worth to put in the work.

What are your experiences in this regard?

Since I don’t have it in my flair, some info about me: I‘m F(26), 5‘4“, SW: 233lbs, CW: 194lbs, GW: 145lbs

submitted by /u/_iamisa_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32Tzf8f

No comments:

Post a Comment