Friday, September 11, 2020

I started intermittent Fasting 3 days a week and the results have been insane

I got on the scale and it said 287 and I couldn't believe it. That means I lost 3 lbs in 5 days alone. Last week was 2.5 lbs.

I changed something in my routine.

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday are very, very busy days for me. So I decided on those days my last meal will be at 4 PM. After 4PM my next meal will be breakfast, at 8 AM. On those days I typically consume 1,300-1,400 calories. Generally the consists of:

  • Breakfast 200~ calories
  • Midday snack 250 calories~
  • Lunch: 750-850 calories
  • No dinner

Obviously this creates a absolutely massive calorie deficient for those 3 days.

My calorie intake for Monday/Friday/Saturday is 1,900 calories and Sunday its 3,500 calories (its my cheat day)

But those 3 days really shed the weight, and when I started I thought I'd be extra hungry in the mornings...but I'm not.

O another thing I have gotten really good at is not eating when hungry.

Last night I was only a little bit hungry, so instead of eating two chicken breasts and veggies I put one chicken breast in the fridge for my breakfast in the morning. Those small moves are starting to add up.

My goal weight for Dec 31st was 275. I'm just 12 lbs away. By the end of this month I bet I'll be close to 280, and by the end of October I could be below my goal weight its just so exciting. Also this beats my previous record for weight loss. 6~ years ago I went on a weight loss journey and went from 335 lbs to 291 LBs...already below that.

submitted by /u/PJExpat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RfVgYh

No comments:

Post a Comment