Friday, September 11, 2020

Motivation Post: Why are YOU PERSONALLY losing weight?

We all know the countless benefits from weight loss, but I want to know one specific reason that you personally are doing this!!

If you want, write that reason down on piece of paper, and every time you are losing motivation, write another one and read the previous ones. Keep reminding yourself every single specific reason why you want to lose weight!

For me, right now, I’m tired of sucking in my gut so often, I realize I do it so often subconsciously without even noticing! Even when I’m alone! I’m sick and tired of it! I am excited to have a smaller stomach and feel better about myself so I won’t be doing this so often. Yes, there are other better reasons why I’m losing weight, but this is the specific one I’m thinking about right now.

Your reason can be as small or as big as you want, just come up with one that relates to you specifically so you can remind yourself to not stop!

Good luck out there folks, have a great and healthy weekend!!

submitted by /u/Tiredtotodile03
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kbwSU4

No comments:

Post a Comment