Tuesday, September 8, 2020

I'm starting over! Want to join?

I lost 50 lbs over the span of 8 months (this weight change includes muscle gain) but then spiraled out of control, I had too many stalkers at/involving work (a very public job), as well as home issues like water turning off and heater breaking. It stressed me out, got sick with pneumonia from stress, quit my job, got depressed, and I haven't stepped on a scale but I'm pretty sure I've lost my muscle mass and gained most, if not all, of the fat back (8 more months).

I know I did it once. I want to do it again. I want to try again and be more careful. Do what works, fix what didn't.

I don't know if I should go back to that job or not. It was very physical, I enjoyed it, but the people were a bit taxing. Most of the bad ones are gone. Maybe I should wear a ring and pretend I'm married this time? Conceal/carry (legally) so I feel safer? Shave my head bald? Get tattoos? Pierce my septum? I don't want to crack again but I can't take staying at home and getting fat like this.

Also... Anyone want to be my weight loss friends? I feel like it would be easier to weigh out decisions and celebrate progress with people who are looking for the same goals. My naturally skinny friends are bad advisors and bad milestone celebrating lol. You could add me on discord? If thats allowed? I am 5'4-5'5 and probably 230-240. My worst weight was 250, that's when I decided to change. My "good" weight is 195 muscled, I am female but I love strength exercises & built like a bulldog, so any thinner and I look sick. If this sounds relatable or inspiring in any way maybe we can help each other. I need an accountability buddy to make me feel guilty, last time my strength was that I just wanted to prove a point but I've already proved it, so I need guilt 😂

submitted by /u/dougdimmado
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Fg2U1W

No comments:

Post a Comment