Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Trying to figure out tdee after increasing exercise

Hi Lose It!

I'm looking for some advice on how to calculate my tdee due to me increasing my exercise. I am consistently losing about 1lb a week.

Right now I exercise between 5 - 6 times a week. It's my hobby, as I'm unemployed due to the pandemic. I run every other day, and roller skate each day. I run for 30 minutes (roughly 2.5 miles) and outdoor roller skate/trail skate for 2 miles (I will roller skate for 3 miles on the days I do not run). I also am doing Kayla Itsines' BBG, but right now I'm only doing the HIIT arm exercises - so dumbells with arm rows, shoulder press, etc. I do that on the days I don't run.

I just started to skate everyday. I started to skate longer, 2 weeks ago.

So here is where I'm confused. I have been eating 1500 calories a day since the beginning of my weight loss journey. I started at 176 lbs. I'm currently 148 lbs at 5'4". But for the past week I have been extra hangry. Like...if I dont eat my food now I'm going to scream at someone lol. So I have eaten about 1,900 every time I skate. I don't want to stall my loss...I plateau due to my period and then the scale moves the week after. So it's difficult to get a good idea of what is working for me. I'm trying to get to 144 to finally be at a healthy BMI. (And maybe a little extra).

I'm not sure what to put in a tdee calculator now. I'm sedentary otherwise, besides household chores. Am I highly active? Lightly active? Looking for advice and to make sure I'm eating enough. I appreciate it. Hope this wasnt too too rambly.

Love the community :)

submitted by /u/rottenConverse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k0CznK

No comments:

Post a Comment