Tuesday, September 8, 2020

I lost my first 10 pounds!!

I know this isn’t a very huge accomplishment but it’s a milestone for me. My entire life I’ve always been careless of my weight and gaining was normal for me, I’ve never been able to lose 10 pounds, EVER until now.

I also met someone on Tinder several weeks ago and we’ve been getting close and he’s been helping me a ton with my weight loss and I couldn’t be happier. I thought he would judge me and leave me once he saw my size in person but you just never know how you’re actually perceived.

We’ve been meeting almost every single day and he’s been joining my daily walks and helps me not lose motivation with my healthier diet. I admit I have cheated some days but he has been quick to remind me about my goal. Most importantly he makes me feel comfortable in my own skin and loves me for who I am regardless of my size.

Just wanted to share with this amazing community. Let’s finish 2020 at a lower weight. 💜

submitted by /u/HelpMeLoseTheWeight
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33eFkLv

No comments:

Post a Comment