Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Is my scale broken?

Started with a weight of 221.4 three weeks ago. I know I shouldn't but I tend to weigh myself daily out of curiosity. On Saturday I was 216.6. Sunday is my actual weigh in day where I record my weight on my weight loss app. When getting on the scale I accidentally tripped and kicked it across the room. Ok no big, I recalibrate and step on. It shows 210 even. At this point I'm thinking I broke it and order a new one because 6 lbs in one day makes no sense to me. Get the new one Tuesday, calibrate it, and step on. This one says 209! So I tried one more time this morning. Both scales give variations on 212. I'm being very careful on staying hydrated and not starving myself, so a large unsustainable loss doesn't make any sense to me. Any thoughts on what happened there?

submitted by /u/waterwitch602
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RshSEP

No comments:

Post a Comment