Sunday, September 20, 2020

I’ve hit ONEderland!!

Hi guys! F28, SW: 240 CW: 199. I posted here back in July when I had 15lbs to Onderland and I finally hit it today! It’s so unreal to me and for a while I thought my scale was broke. I moved it all around the house and was consistently between 198.5-199.5 so I’ll just take the highest weight for now. The fact that my weight didn’t start with a 2 was mind blowing because this is my lowest weight I’ve been in at least 7 years.

I started my journey back in March when lockdown started, the first 2 weeks I was just eating and sitting on the couch and I had to make a decision. Either I was going to keep going down this path and eventually just get bigger or I was going to lose weight. I started 1200 calories and IF, along with YouTube workouts. This worked for a while until I plateaued and through some research here I upped my calories to 1500 a day along with my regular YouTube workouts/walking and started losing again.

Once I lost about 30lbs it slowed down again, which is fine, but I stayed around the same weight for a while until I came back here, asked some questions, and decided to reevaluate my calorie intake again and now I do around 1300-1400. I’ve also started the C25K program and am on week 5. This is also crazy to me because at one point in my life I was out of breath just walking a mile.

Meal prepping has been a huge step to my success. I will eat sous vide egg bites for breakfast (thanks Starbucks for getting me hooked on these) and for lunch I have some sort of wrap or salad, dinner always varies for me. For snacks I like to eat skinny pop popcorn (100cal per bag), sugar free pudding (60cal), baybell light cheese (50cal), I also eat a lot of fruits, veggies, etc.

I’ve just never thought I’d be here, after so many failures. I still have about 30-40 more lbs I wanna lose I think. But this sub and other have contributed a lot to my weight loss and I’m so thankful for all the advice I’ve gotten on here, the stories are inspiring and def kept me motivated!

submitted by /u/AmandaCarithers
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32Nx2LC

No comments:

Post a Comment