Sunday, September 20, 2020

Need some help and tips

Hi guys. 3 weeks ago, I decided I wanted to get back into shape. I am no stranger to various diets and exercises. My weight has always fluctuated with my lowest at 140lb and now my highest at 176. Some background on me: I am a f, 26 y/o, 4th year medical student. While on clinicals, I wasn't making the right decisions in food choices due to time constraints and fatigue, not ot mention spending 10 hours a day studying for board exams. However, with COVID I have been doing virtual rotations and 3 weeks ago I started back on the grind. I have been logging my food on myfitnesspal everyday with a 1200 calorie total and working out 5 days a week, drinking 8-10 glasses of water a day. Well it's been 3 weeks, and no weight loss change. I am getting frustrated because I never used to have problems like this losing weight, especially when I am really putting in the work. My ultimate goal is to get to 140 lbs, however it would just be nice to get into the 160s. I had the setting on the app for losing 2lbs/week, but now I'm wondering is my body rejecting this? I have no idea, I need some clarity!

What should I do next? Should I go to a dietician?

submitted by /u/VaccKittiesandKids
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32NGv5j

No comments:

Post a Comment