Sunday, September 20, 2020

Today I will start my second weight loss journey, and I will make it.

My first weight loss journey took me 2 years, and it was quite successful. I went from 230 to 171 pounds in around 2 years, it was a long journey, but in the end I made it. Now the combination of quarantine and a lot of stress gained me almost all of it back. Now I'm at 225 pounds, and I'm confident that I will reach my goal of 180 pounds, in this year. I will eat healthy, I will workout 4 times a week, and I will make it. This time I will not just make it, I will also hold my weight. I just wanted to share this, and maybe motivate others to do the same. It wont be easy, but it will be worth it.

submitted by /u/PatricksCat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3chfr1J

No comments:

Post a Comment