Friday, September 11, 2020

Just really needed to talk to someone....

Hi folks
I've been on my weight loss journey since january now, and i've hit kind of a slump. These past few weeks have been pretty emotional for me, and I've been relying on eating to deal with it. In the process... I've gained back 10 pound. I was pretty distraught when i stepped on the scale this morning and realized how much of a huge step back I had taken. I feel like i don't know where to go from here. As if I lost all the knowledge and helpful tips on weight loss i had accumulated during my journey. I'm at a loss, and I didn't really have anywhere else to turn to. I don't really know why i'm writing this post. Maybe I just need to hear words of encouragement, or hear from someone that can relate to what I'm going through...

submitted by /u/Tsakirama
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k8K8sn

No comments:

Post a Comment