Monday, September 14, 2020

My mom wants me to stop losing weight

I’m 18, and I used to be overweight (5’4>180>151) I still haven’t reached my goal as of yet because I wanna tone my stomach down and earn muscle fat. However, my mom seems to think that I’m becoming an anorexic and “too small.” Now keep this in mind-my mom lost weight in the past (not sure how much), but it was a lot. She gained a bit back, and I can tell she is trying to lose again. Anyway, like I mentioned, I used to be quite overweight, and intermittent fasting and diminished overeating has helped me greatly. My mom is a very very negative person. She won’t compliment me but she will point out the negative. When I started to lose weight, she said nothing about how I’m holding up. Last weekend I went to church and a church lady commented on my weight loss my stating how she preferred me bigger. Funny enough when I was overweight, so many people used to comment on it. I told my mom jokingly how people will never be satisfied with who you are. My mon took this to heart and went and told my family, and now they want to comment on how I look like a bird and how the weight loss doesn’t look good on me. Now my mom is telling me she’s the boss of this house and won’t allow me to get any slimmer. My goal weight is 140, with muscle mass, and I do believe I eat enough. I just think I live in a culture that is okay with unhealthy habits and overeating.

By the way, many of the clothes I have are very loose on me, and I haven’t bought anything new. This is probably why I appear too small.

submitted by /u/annabeelongx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33pijoZ

No comments:

Post a Comment