Friday, September 4, 2020

NSV I did a great finish time on the rower today - something I thought I’d never accomplish!

Stats: 29 F SW 89.1kg CW 77.6kg GW 70/72kg

So I started my weight loss journey in early Feb. weight loss as such wasnt really my goal, but wanting to focus on getting my PCOS in check, alleviate my knee issues, and generally get healthier - of course with this comes weight loss.

My PT started me off on weight training initially with minimal cardio, but after about 4 weeks he told me I needed to focus on cardio (in conjunction with) to lose more weight around my midsection, and generally build endurance / become fitter.

FYI, I HATE the rowing machine. Never enjoyed because after 10 seconds I’m dying out of breath. The machines we use has a lot so stats on the screen, but the main one is how long it would take you to finish 500m. A super fit guy at the gym does it about 1.20mins - lol not for me babe.

When I started using the rower, I was averaging about 2.40mins, and wouldn’t be able to do any long than 30 seconds at that time.

Weekly I would do the rower approx 3 times, and since my first time would average about 2.20mins for just under a minute then slowing down a bit - I was pretty happy with that.

TODAY THOUGH!!!!! I did 2.08mins for a FULL MINUTE!!! I was so estatic!!! I couldn’t believe I’d done that! And best of all, I wasn’t as out of breath as I thought I would be!!!

On the screen there’s also the average speed over the course of that work out - did 10 mins on the rower and averaged 2.15mins! I couldn’t believe it!!

Sorry for the rant and such a long post, I was just so super excited and didn’t know where else to share this haha Thanks for reading y’all - hope everyone has a fab weekend!!

submitted by /u/adventurousmango24
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32UDuiw

No comments:

Post a Comment