Friday, September 4, 2020

Finally 154.8 lbs!!

I’m 5’5”, wavered around 160 after quarantine began.

For over 3 YEARS, I’ve ALWAYS weighed over 155 lbs. The lowest I’ve ever gotten to was 155.4 lbs, and then I’d always give up there, thinking I could never go lower, because I never have.

Not this time though!

I’ve finally hit less than 155 lbs! It sounds insane but I haven’t seen “154” for YEARS!! And this time, I know exactly what’s been working for me so I can just keep going without guessing, judging myself, getting frustrated and giving up!

Ahhh!! I’m just so happy! I’ve been blessed with good proportions so nobody would guess I weigh what I do, but holy crap!! I’ve never been this excited about weight loss in my life!!

Thanks for reading - I just needed to share!! :)

submitted by /u/killbillvolume3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Z2CRCo

No comments:

Post a Comment