Thursday, September 10, 2020

Please stop setting due dates on your weight loos journey. It will damage you.

In the past for me weight loss was always from the prospective of “loosing as much as I can before insert event

I always tried to loose the weight fast and go back to the way I was eating before. It was never about health. It was about

“They are gonna see my glow up and be so shocked”

That mindset didn’t get me a glow up. It got me to stage 3 of obesity with around 50 extra kg of fat.

Stop setting deadlines. Understand why you are doing this and if it’s for the right reasons - take it slow.

Focus on changing habits and mentality, and not on the short term (social) benefit.

If you are anything like me, it probably took you months if not years to gain this weight.

Expect to loose it in roughly the same time you gained it. If not double that.

So please don’t set time on your goal.

If you want it for the right reasons.

It shouldn’t matter.

submitted by /u/highkeyxoxo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iib4FK

No comments:

Post a Comment