Thursday, September 10, 2020

Water

This is a post that's half celebratory and half for advice.

I did not grow up in a water drinking household. My parents had coffee in the morning, then my dad would switch to Coke and my mom to tea. Us kids had milk with meals and kool-aid the rest of the time. Except for school water fountains and sports practices I didn't really drink water, and this carried over into adulthood since I wasn't used to it.I've been trying to do better because drinking calories is a waste and a lot of drinks have too much sugar, plus I know that water is really important for weight loss. Where I live, most people have 20 Liter jugs of water in their houses, and whenever it finishes we order another one. When I first came here about 5 years ago (before I got serious about weight loss) that jug would last me like 5 weeks. Disgusting I know. The good news is that since trying to be more conscientous of my water intake, Ive gotten that down to 2 weeks! But my goal is to finish it in 10 days. Every new jug, I tell myself "This will be the one!" and then when it finishes and I check the dates, it's always 13-14 days.

This is a big increase in water intake for me and I'm proud of that, but I would still like to drink more and hit that 2L/day mark. So, how do you make sure you get your water in?

submitted by /u/The_Inimitable
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k6n5ia

No comments:

Post a Comment