Thursday, September 10, 2020

Cant lost more weight after losing 7 kgs. F 5'3 SW 77kg CW 69kg GW 54 kg

I started my weight loss journey from 77 kgs in March and reached 70 kg in July

After that I plateaued for a while and then lost one more kg in mid August.

Since then I am not losing weight. It's been almost a month now. Earlier I was losing 1 kg every 10-15 days. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

My weight is fluctuating like crazy between 70kg to 69 kgs.

I have been eating 1300 calories a day since March and have not changed my diet at all. I track everything I eat obsessively.

I started a new HIIT routine (Emi Wong youtube workouts) from 1st September.

I used to do HIIT from April-July but then I quit in August and got back on it now.

I track my measurements and take pictures as well. They are also not showing any changes since mid August.

Please let me know any advice you have. I am losing my mind here.

submitted by /u/Meowkitty131
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k4k7KK

No comments:

Post a Comment