Thursday, September 10, 2020

Stop listening to your obese relatives when it comes to weight loss

Sounds harsh I know. I am my self still in the obese category even having lost 50lb.

Like a lot of overweight people I have family members who are also obese.

My father and grandma for instance.

They seem to be experts in yo up dieting and short term weight loss. “Don’t eat chicken skin, you ll get fatter” a phrase I heard at the age of 12 from my grandma.

“Why are you eating sweets, aren’t you loosing weight” “All you gotta do is the protein diet! 2 months and -45lb for me!” “It’s all about the glycemic index. That’s the only way too loose weight”

All those phrases were said to me when they found out I am starting my weight loss journey.

So it’s just a reminder for you to only listen to people who are living the lifestyle you want, are in the shape that you want etc.

submitted by /u/highkeyxoxo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iiK2hk

No comments:

Post a Comment