Monday, September 7, 2020

SV-Reached one of my personal goals; would love to share with a community who seems to care!

19M H: 6”3 SW: 104kg CW: 89.5kg~ GW: <80kg

I come from Australia and currently my state is under one of the harshest lockdowns in the world. We’ve had curfews and stay at home restrictions for months and somehow I’ve managed to stay dedicated to weight loss.

I’ve been overweight my whole life, and was heading down the path of obesity much the same as one of my parents, who is past the point of no return.

I’ve been on this journey since January and have been tracking my calories in the Lose It app, ensuring I stay in a deficit, as well as being much more active, even with lockdowns and quarantine, you can always motivate yourself to go for a short walk, it requires no equipment and it’s so beneficial for mental and physical well-being at this time.

Two pretty SV are finally weighing in under 90kg which in lbs is under 200lb and also for my height, I’ve dipped into a “healthy” BMI (I’ve still got a lot of body fat to lose).

If there’s any take away or message to be gained from this post; it would be to set yourself up for success; utilise the equipment you have to be able to be active (whether that be a bike for a ride or even your feet for a walk!). And also food as a temptation is always in the back of our minds as I’m sure many of you have a bad relationship with food. Don’t keep unhealthy stuff in your house if you can avoid it. However, don’t be afraid to have a cheat MEAL every now and then and reward yourself for your efforts, you have to enjoy the way you eat, or you won’t stick to a deficit!

Would just like to thank the r/loseit community for probably being the most important influence on my weight loss. The second hand support for everyone in here inspired me to share for some positivity.

Happy to update when my final goal is reached and possibly some progress pics too!

Good luck to everyone!!

submitted by /u/crusher172
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3m16HRy

No comments:

Post a Comment