Tuesday, September 22, 2020

The scale now shows my weight!

So I posted about a month ago about getting serious about starting my weight loss journey. At that time I had talked about past failures and my hope and determination to make this attempt last and achieve results. I also said that I didn't know how much I actually weighed because my scale didn't go that high, it's digital and would just read error. Well, today i am happy to announce that I my scale shows me my weight, it is 397. This is a small victory and I still have a long way to go to get to where I need to be, but it is very encouraging to actually see that it is working.

I also want to update on how things are going otherwise; I am just doing cico and not worrying about much else right now. Honestly, I am surprised by how it seems less challenging this time, like a said above and in my last post, I have tried and failed before in efforts to lose weight. I was worried the calorie counting was going to make me obsessive about everything I eat, while there was a little bit of that at the beginning, it really hasn't been like that. Actually it has really helped me to start to look at food a bit differently. I has helped to view eating less like an fun activity and more like refueling. Also, while there have been days when I've gone over my goal for a day, I never let it discourage me. I just got back on track the next day.

So all praise to cico, and I will keep you guys posted with progress along my journey, also shout out to Cheetos flamin' hot popcorn, that shit is delicious and a serving is a large bowl full.

submitted by /u/Pat-Springleaf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kJFS35

No comments:

Post a Comment