Tuesday, September 22, 2020

I need help please

I’ve lost almost 50 pounds since two years ago, and I did it without trying. That is to say I wasn’t really going for weight loss. I simple had to cut on junk food and payed a bit more attention to my way of eating because I was eating too much fast food and such. And since I was pretty big, I put myself at a calorie deficit without even realizing it. But now I’m 155 ish pounds and have a lot of belly fat. I want to lose weight now but don’t know what to do. I know I have to be at a calorie deficit, but it’s too hard for me to eat 1700-1800 of calories to lose weight. I’ve developed a bad habit of just eating since the pandemic started because it lowers my stress and now I’ve started to gain weight again. Can someone direct me what to do?

submitted by /u/_Snuff
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33ToO3E

No comments:

Post a Comment