Thursday, September 17, 2020

Year long plateau - HELP

About five years ago I lost nearly 65 pounds and felt great. After a bad relationship, I gained about 30 back. Around January of 2019 I began my journey again, working out every day and eating healthy. I lost a little bit of that weight, which felt great! I continued my routine throughout the summer and lost about 15 pounds total since the beginning of 2019. Everything changed in August, when I noticed that my weight loss was starting to lose momentum. I figured it may have been my body adjusting to what I'm doing. Well, now it is over a year later and I still haven't lost anything, in fact, I've gained 8 pounds. I've tried switching up my workout multiple times, and now I go to Orangetheory 4-5 times a week. I've tried intermittent fasting. I started counting calories and macros, seeing a dietician, going on walks to supplement my training, and drinking lots and lots of water. Still nothing. I've never had this long of a plateau before and it is frustrating. My calorie intake is about 1500 calories a day and I burn around 600-700 active calories from working out. I've even measured myself just to see if I was packing on muscle and losing inches, but they've hardly budged.

How can I break this? What am I doing wrong?

submitted by /u/recklessfuse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33ByorL

No comments:

Post a Comment