Friday, September 18, 2020

You won’t believe how I lost 35lb!

Clickbait title on purpose ~

In the last 6 months I went from 180ish to 145ish. I still have 5 more lb to lose at 5’7 (GW: 140) but either way, my weight loss is clearly noticeable to other people.

just cracking up thinking about everyone’s face when they ask me “so how did you lose the weight??” And my reply is: “eating less, exercising more.” Their shock at how simple my weight loss was is the most entertaining thing ever.

People always seem to expect some magic trick. “Oh I just started adding Apple cider vinegar to my water and the weight melted off!” Or they expect that I did some extreme diet for a short period of time “oh, just two apples a day and black coffee only, I dropped 30lb in 3 weeks!”

Most people have a challenging time with the concept that true sustainable fat loss comes from just - smaller portions, conscious eating (or calorie counting) and adding in some good movement to your day. That’s literally it. It’s not complicated.

Anyway just wanted to put this somewhere, since I feel like this community would understand

submitted by /u/stbmrs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ks6eq4

No comments:

Post a Comment