Tuesday, December 1, 2020

I need advice and comments on how to keep on making progress.

So I started my weight loss process in Febuary this year. My initial weight was 128 kg (282lb) and I reached 98 kg (216lb) in October. I've lost 30 kg so far (66lb). I'm really happy with this since it's something I never though possible. However, I'm finding it hard for a variety of reasons. First, I'm not working with the nutritionist I was working with at the beginning anymore. He used to gave me some pills to manage my anxiety. This is something I didn't like so much but I did it since it was really hard for me at the beginning. But now I've decided that I do not want to depend on them to keep on losing weight so I've stopped taking them. I'm trying to switch to a more mindful approach to eating but it hasn't been that easy, after having been dieting for 9 months aprox. I also want to learn and experiment more in the kitchen, like making healthy meals and stuff. I exercise every day. I used to do it at home (with YouTube videos) but I started going to a gym a month ago. I used to do more cardio but now I'm focusing on strenght training. Also, I started going to therapy and it's helped me soooooo much. I'm still working on managing my emotional eating, which I think might be the reason why I haven't been able to lose any weight in around 6 weeks. If you've taking the time to read all of this, thank you very much! And feel free to leave any comments you think might be helpful for me. This community is very uplifting and inspiring. Keep going strong!

submitted by /u/bookworm_catmom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lqW8pE

No comments:

Post a Comment