Friday, December 4, 2020

NSV - Push Ups

Hello all,

I’ve been on my weight loss journey for my entire life. I’ve always struggled with physical activities,such as never completing a pull up or the money bars. As I grieved the loss of my partner, I’ve loss 50lbs since April. Initially unhealthily and then better as I began to eat and started couch to 5k. That was huge in regards to my self worth. I had never run more than half a mile with out stopping before starting that program. I am making this post,because I’m alone in Covid and don’t really share these kinda achievements with my irl friends. About two weeks ago I was nervous about texting a girl, and decided with my anxious energy to do a push. Yo my surprised I could do the more traditional style push up without being shaken and unable to bend my arms. Each day I like to squeeze in 20 push-ups that I do in increments of 5. This morning I was excited because I am going to be hanging out with this friend tonight, and with this happy energy I decided I’d get down and try 10 consecutive pushups. As I got down, I had the crazy idea to do one of those clapping push ups. This my have been the first attempted one of my life, and I did it! Then I just started laughing I’m joy that this couldn’t be real, that things can change. I’m not sure if this makes sense or not, but wanted to share. I’ve lurked this sub via many accounts over the years and find so much inspiration!

submitted by /u/lordNikonnn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mIOvw6

No comments:

Post a Comment