Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Should I start weighing myself before or after I used the bathroom?

( 16 year old male, 6’0, 144 lbs -> 135.4 lbs )

Ive been doing pretty well lately on my calorie tracking, however when I weigh myself each morning, my weight has stayed basically the same each time. I think this is because I don’t really go number two in the morning until a bit later, so I’m wondering from you guys, do you weigh your morning weight no matter what, or do you wait until you use the toilet? If I decided to wait until the bathroom, is that gonna create a fake perception of weight loss? But I am a bit frustrated, as this is the fourth day in a row without any change in weight.

What do you guys recommend?

submitted by /u/omgflyingbananas
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37to9Yv

No comments:

Post a Comment