Saturday, January 2, 2021

Help with hair loss / Biotin

I know this has been asked before but it's hard to search for threads with useful information.

I've been doing CICO for the last 6 months with pretty good success. I've lost almost 60 pounds (SW 297, CW 238). I assumed I was doing it in a mostly healthy way as I haven't lost much energy and I don't feel hungry at the end of the day. However I've been losing hair like crazy. I thought once my body adjusted to the weight loss it would stop but it hasn't.

I read that Biotin is helpful so I've been taking that for about two weeks. But I believe Biotin just helps with new hair growth and not stopping existing hair from falling out.

Is there anything I can do? Additional supplements? I know I should be getting more protein but I'm not really eating any less protein then I was pre-weight loss.

My only saving grace currently is the fact that I have a lot of hair so it's not super noticeable, but I'm scared that it will be soon.

Thank you in advanced!

submitted by /u/superkatie90
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2X3XUTL

No comments:

Post a Comment