Saturday, January 2, 2021

Looking for subreddit for daily weightloss journal entries.

Is there a subreddit for daily weightloss journal entries?

Hi all. I would love to join a sub where I could share with a group of people on a daily/weekly basis how my eating has gone. A sort of journal, where I could also read what other people are going through on their journey. A lot of current subs I’m subscribed to are based on progress or strictly nutrition or strictly fitness.

It would be nice to have a sub where I could share and commiserate with others going through the same thing without having too many rules on what kind of journal entries to make as it relates to ones weight loss journey.

Does something like this exist? If not, would this be something people would be interested in?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/ladyloseit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3o4vK6W

No comments:

Post a Comment