Saturday, January 2, 2021

I hate exercise but I think I found something to help me move my body daily

Hey guys. I’ve gained 20 kilos in less than two years and it was a sad realization in January February (the same time I developed bulimia). Anyway this year’s weight loss has been minimal and I’m really disappointed.

I really hate exercise. I tried running, yoga. Now with the pandemic, the options are limited. Can’t go to a gym or do some classes. I used to love walking but for some reasons I can’t do it anymore (eg. I live in a disgusting area where walking is just not a pleasant activity and my dog can’t do long walks because of her poor health. So yeah walking is no longer an enjoyable activity)

BUT I remember that I always loved dancing. Not professionally or anything but when I was younger I would pretend I was a singer like Christina Aguilera and that I was performing on stage. Then as I got older I still loved dancing. I would party all night with friends and dance, dance, dance.

So I figure why not dance by myself at home? I put together a playlist of old music I could see myself dancing to. And today was the first day. My goal was to dance to one album everyday but I have to be realistic otherwise I’ll just give up. So I danced to a few songs and it was nice. I hope I’ll do it together tomorrow.

submitted by /u/StormEarhart
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rPdPTW

No comments:

Post a Comment