Saturday, January 2, 2021

Newbie is here. I felt lost starting my weight loss plan.

Hi folks! First time posting here and all over reddit. I (20M) starts doing IF and has some inquiries and suggestions for my weight loss plan for a little bit. I'm now around mid 80kg and having problems with belly fat. My goal is to stay healthy and get in shape (as well as gaining more muscle mass) since 2020 was sucks and I just completely went mindlessly eating since Covid starts.

I'm doing OMAD for about a week and still have no problems at this moment (so I came here asking for advice since I'm afraid of some side effects that might happened in a long term) but didn't calculate my calorie deficit. Just eating my regular meal for that one meal I have in a day.

I starts jogging for a while (mostly just walks in a faster pace since continuously jogging made me exhausted and I don't want to faint). Does about an hour (~5km per day) enough for losing belly fat or should I switch to some other cardio? Also I'm looking for some light strength training plans at home (with less or no equipment) but don't know where to start as a beginner since I completely lost when I look up for plans online and no one I know could really give me advices.

- Should I start calculating the calories I take since I'm going for OMAD for my diet plan?
- How should I start my working out routine since I think just jogging isn't enough?
- I'm still a student (now online school due to Covid). Should I switch to IF plans that allow a longer eating window since I don't think I could properly study doing OMAD all the way through my weight loss.
- Should I get a proper scales at home to see my progress or weighting myself every day will just give me more stress?
- Also I think I might chafing a little bit. Any suggestion from the runners?

Note: I lives in Asia so most of the meals I have are rice based. Should I eat less rice and more vegs/meat to avoid too much carbs in takes?

submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Safe_10
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/354dlQi

No comments:

Post a Comment