Sunday, February 14, 2021

Finally reached my goal of being in the “Normal” BMI range (246lbs–>178lbs)

My weight has been a life long struggle but I’m really proud to say that I have escaped the overweight/obese BMI range for the first time since middle school (I’m 24 now and 5’11). The heaviest I got to was just over 260 when I was 16 but the lowest I could get down to was 220 a few years back. In august I had creeped back up to 246lbs and decided to go all out, restricting carbs significantly and trying to be in a slight calorie deficit everyday. My best advice is to just keep trying different approaches to weight loss until something clicks. Everyone is different and something is bound to be doable if you keep putting the effort in. My focus now has shifted to muscle building and improving my cardio abilities. I have a very active job that involves me walking around 6 miles a day, but I’d love to be able to run longer distances. Here are some progress pics of august 2020 vs today

submitted by /u/evankingsfield
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qqVbkk

No comments:

Post a Comment