Sunday, February 14, 2021

In my (18F) first month of weight loss, I only lost 2 lbs

I'm 5'1" and my weight is 121 lbs. I have a little chubby stomach and disgusting back rolls. It took me a while to finally realize that if I want to see change then I had to make a change. I don't really workout (maybe 2 or 3 times a week I will use ab wheels or a resistance band). For the past month, I have only eaten 1000 calories (with the exceptional cheat days) a day. I see people losing up to 2 lbs a week meanwhile I only lost that much in a month which is very questionable to me. Not only that but it's kind of discouraging. What could be wrong? Should I workout more? Lower my calorie consumptions? Any advice would be really appreciated.

submitted by /u/Environmental_Film28
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3baug5M

No comments:

Post a Comment