Monday, February 15, 2021

For the first time in my life I'm doing this weight loss journey alone and it's so different than doing with an accountability buddy.

I always had an accountability buddy to help me lose weight. I'm a super competitive person so it helped me a lot. Accountability buddy - so today I ate healthy and walked 8 miles. Me - I'll eat healthy today, walk 8 miles and run 4 miles. You get the gist, I always had to be a step ahead of my A Buddy.

The problem with this was, the moment we both lose weight and reach our desired goal, we'd stop talking weight loss and I would (and her too) gain all weight again. This year I have decided to not include her in my weight loss plan. This year I'm doing everything alone. Motivating myself, giving myself target, going on long walks and not telling anyone. This year's weight loss is slow but one positive is, I'm not gaining weight when I take a break( I take long breaks in between of my weight loss journey for no apparent reason.). Example - this year's weight loss journey started in June. From June to November I lost 7 kilo (14 lb). And in November I took a break and resumed in January second week (2 and half months) and I gained just a pound which is a great achievement ( because of hypothyroidism I gain weight very fast). So, this year I'm hoping that all this will work out better. Thanks for reading. Wishing you all good luck.

submitted by /u/mystique023
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2N8jwwL

No comments:

Post a Comment