Thursday, February 4, 2021

Hoping for 115LBs weight loss in a year!

I currently weigh 390lbs and would like to be down to 275lbs by Feb 2022 (down 115lbs). I am 31 and F. The reason I am looking to loose weight is to just feel more healthy and within the next few years my husband and I would like to have kids and I want to be able to teach them how to live a healthy lifestyle/have a healthy pregnancy. To maintain my weight I would have to continue to eat 4299 calories a day (yikes!) but I aiming for 2000. I plan to start doing beginner's yoga, as a low impact work out, along with just dancing (I love to dance). Once I get near 300lb I plan on doing more involved work outs.

Last year I focused on my mental health and got that in check (therapy and now on Zoloft) and this year I plan on focusing on my physical health.

Any advice or words of encouragement would be great!

submitted by /u/DariaMorgendorffer89
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rnJcE8

No comments:

Post a Comment