Tuesday, February 2, 2021

How do mukbangers stay so thin while eating gross amounts of food frequently?

Hello :)

TW: eating disorder

I don't know much about metabolism, but I read on weight loss subreddits quite often that fast metabolism isn't really a thing, as in, it doesn't allow people to eat whatever they want & stay thin, and that metabolic differences do exist but they're small differences. I know Reddit isn't the most reliable source of information but it did help me a lot to realize I could lose weight.

Anyway, there's a lot of people on Youtube who make videos almost daily eating a lot, yet they're thin. How is that? I've wondered if they have an eating disorder like bulimia, but even then, can throwing up actually keep a person from gaining weight?

Even if those foods are the only foods they're eating, it's still much more calories than they need and I can't seem to find an explanation as to how they stay skinny.

Thanks in advance for any replies!

submitted by /u/FrequentPoetry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LcwFUD

No comments:

Post a Comment