Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Weight loss concerns

I began losing weight in November 2020, I started at 230lbs and just got to 199 lbs! I am quite concerned though at the rate I’m losing lately. On January 24th I had a cheat day, weighed in the next morning at 204.8, by the end of that week I weighed in at my current weight of 199 lbs. I am just quite surprised at the all of a sudden drop? I’ve been lifting and doing 25 min cardio for 5-6 days a week since I started, eating around 1200-1500 calories a day under 50g of carbs. Should I be concerned at all? I’m very happy with my results and hoping to get to 190 lbs soon, but I’d rather be patient with the loss and not rush it if it means better results.

submitted by /u/westyroll
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MsDpyp

No comments:

Post a Comment