Monday, February 15, 2021

How to do CICO when one has irregular and long working hours and exhausted? Looking for some tips.

Hi everyone. I have been trying to lose some weight for a long time and I tried different things, and CICO was the best option for me. The problem is I have a terrible job and it is both mentally and physically exhausting also demanding. I know this is the case for many people as well, maybe I lack motivation. However seriously I work for very long hours, sometimes I’m thinking of sleeping at the workplace. The working hours are also not regular. It’s not possible to change this currently. I come home late and I am just exhausted. Planning for meals and counting calories become very very hard. I am also in a stressful period right now, and then any kind of change in eating habits feel like extra stress (it kind of is for the body in the beginning). I do handle stress pretty well lately but I am not sure if I can start CICO like this. Now I decided to prepare my own breakfast sandwich (so I can count the calories and save some money), I guess that is the first step right now. Due to long hours of work, sometimes I get incredibly hungry and there is nothing to eat around and then I order fast-food which I crave a lot when I am exhausted at work. I would appreciate any advice and tips. Also would be nice to know if there are people here from academia who were able to establish a weight loss routine. Thanks!

submitted by /u/adagioforaliens
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3u0KhnB

No comments:

Post a Comment