Monday, February 15, 2021

I had the worst and first binge in a month

Starting January 17, i told myself that i was finally going to get serious about weight loss and get down to my goal weight of 140 by graduation in May. I started at 174 and on Friday i weight in at 165. I had been so good about weighing and measuring my food, counting my macros, making sure i’m drinking my water, etc but my period hit Saturday morning and my mood just switched. i was so depressed about my body. i felt lower than a snake’s belly and my eating reflected that. I tried to be good and stop myself but I was definitely emotionally eating. Now it’s Monday morning and i’m back up to 170.. i know it’s probably mainly water retention but I just needed somewhere to get this off my chest because it’s eating me up inside.

submitted by /u/1nter5tella
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3b6O4ah

No comments:

Post a Comment