Monday, February 1, 2021

I will soon begin my weight loss journey and I’m excited(and a little nervous) Here are a few of my goals.

Hey guys, so I never really thought I would actually post anything on this subreddit as I’m sort of a coward but here we are. I’m a 16(F) and I weigh over 200 pounds at 5”5. Truthfully, I’ve been overweight since I was around 10. I started dealing with a lot of mental health and body issues, so I would eat to help me feel better and it has gotten out of control. People say I don’t look it, but I can feel it and I don’t enjoy it. The hardest part is that my family buys a lot of junk food, so It’s a little harder to eat healthier but I’m going to do it! Besides eating healthy, here are a few of my goals!

1-Drink more water. I rarely drink water, I despise the taste of it so I drink primarily diet Dr. Pepper and drink a water maybe once a week despite my parents telling me to drink it more often. My goal is to drink mostly water with only a diet once a week starting out and slowly increasing the time in between drinking one.

2-Eating foods in moderation. I have a pretty bad habit of binging and eating when I’m bored. I tried before completing cutting things out of my diet, and when I failed I ended up eating a lot more than I should have, so although I may not completely be able to cut out all the bad foods I will eat a lot less of it and eat more healthy foods. I do like healthy food at least so that’s good. I will also watch my calorie count to make sure I don’t eat too much of the bad stuff and eat on smaller bowls as it makes you feel full quicker.

3-Walking more. I walk(on average) less than 2k steps a day, my goal is to walk more/jog/run. Even if it is just around the yard 100 times.

4-Working out more. I want to do more exercises like sit ups, planks, etc. I especially want to make my stomach muscles tighter(that is where a lot of the weight is).

5-I want to pick up dancing. I love watching hip hop dancing, I find it so fun to watch different routines so I am going to learn some, starting out easy and working my way up.

6-Increase my flexibility. I have never been able to do the splits, I hope to get closer.

So that’s all I’m going to type for now, but when I start my journey I will keep things updated on here!

submitted by /u/TaraisnotInteresting
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cy6HXa

No comments:

Post a Comment