Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Keeping the momentum going 25/f/england

Hey guys! Firstly apologies I'm on mobile if the formats trash So I had a great January, started my weightloss journey on the 5th and I lost 12lbs in Jan (5.4kg) I've been working out most days doing at home boxercise/hiit/Pilates class in the morning and in the evenings doing yoga. In all honesty I started yoga as another exercise for weightloss however I have completely fallen in love with it and it's my favourite part of my day - so that's a nice outcome of this. I'm also eating at my recommended TDEE and intermittent fasting in the evenings to help curb my late night snackings - now I've adjusted to this it's also going really well. My issue now as I'm creeping towards that first stone loss - this is where I always fall flat (I have around 4.10 stone to lose) I believe my issue is my brain gets so proud after the first stone loss and gives me the little pat pat pat congrats that you get from weight loss that I always seem to drop off at this point because I think subconsciously I'm like okay great that's done now. I do want to make this a long term lifestyle change and of course want to reach my goal weight, so I'm wondering how everyone keeps themselves motivated and disciplined ? Also to add I've been on antidepressants for about 2 months now, I believe they're helping greatly with giving me energy to exercise and also to help with binge eating, however I am mostly going to come off them at the six month mark and I'm terrified coming off them will undo all the good habits I've been setting,does anyone have any experience with this? Sorry I know I've put a few questions in here but any input on any of it would be great! Love to you all

submitted by /u/geedeex
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ja3y0Q

No comments:

Post a Comment