Friday, February 5, 2021

Looking for vegan meal ideas for weight loss

Hello there! I'm a chubby vegan, have been eating this way for about ten years, and despite not eating any dairy/cheese, eggs, meat or fish I still struggle to lose weight. I'm 5'2 and 192lbs, and I'm a self confessed carboholic. I love pasta, bread, potatoes, chocolate, chips, crisps, anything like that. I struggle to find healthy meals that I enjoy because I have a refined/white carb addiction. The surprising thing for me was when I had a full blood panel done a couple of months ago, it was basically perfect - no diabetes, healthy cholesterol, healthy iron, no deficiencies and no thyroid issues (The doctor actually said "i don't get to say this very often, but... your blood results are completely healthy" - I was pretty surprised) So I'm healthy, just fat. 😂

I just need to find foods that I can enjoy that aren't carb bombs!

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/FallyWaffles
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pUFce1

No comments:

Post a Comment