Monday, February 1, 2021

Losing it... again. And keeping it off.

F26/5'6"/SW: 196lb/CW: 181lb/ GW: 168lb

Hi all, I just wanted somewhere to talk, really. I began my weight loss journey in December 2018 at 196lb. I got down to my initial goal weight of 168lb in September 2019 through jogging and CICO. The combination of hitting my first goal and running my 2nd ever 10k in the same month did something weird to my psyche. I stopped counting calories, stopped being mindful of what I ate, and always convinced myself that I was fine, I wouldn't put the weight back on.

Obviously, that wasn't true.

I avoided weighing myself until May 2020, at which point I was back up to 190lbs. I continued to creep back up until Nov 2020, at which point I hit a high of 197lbs. I panicked about not wanting to get over 200lb, and downloaded MyFitnessPal again, and started back up at ~1740cal per day (I don't do well being too restricted!). Thankfully, I haven't found it too hard being back in the swing of things, and have re-lost 16lb since November and am down to 181lb (it definitely helps me with all the restaurants being closed!)

So I now find myself 13lb shy of my first goal weight (again), which I am determined to hit (again). Has anyone got any similar stories of losing it, putting it back on, then losing it again and sticking with it?! It'll really help my struggling brain 🥺 thanks in advance

submitted by /u/lizardschwartz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MoWwcG

No comments:

Post a Comment