Monday, February 15, 2021

Lurker with a question about the dreaded last 10 pounds

Hey all, this is a burner account because I’m a bit shy about posting about my personal health. I’ve lost 45 lbs since January 2020 (female, 44 years old) and am now 160 lbs at 5’10”. I’ve maintained for a couple of months but am feeling that 150 would be a good goal in regards to some remaining fat around my midsection. I am great at following CICO; I use MFP and I use it correctly, logging every thing that goes in my mouth and weighing food. The problem is that I feel that the scale isn’t budging. I did strict CICO with a 1200 daily calorie limit for almost four weeks in January, and did not lose any pounds. I run four times a week (about 10-13 miles total) and do yoga on the alternating days. I have an extremely healthy vegan diet (need to watch portions, though). I don’t really eat sugar of any kind except for special occasions. Do I just need to manage my expectations on how long it will take to lose these last ten pounds? Is it because of my age? Does the 1200 calories seem correct for weight loss? Just feeling a little frustrating and I don’t want to waste my time if I am not on the right track.

submitted by /u/Live-Capital-7229
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2N1AoFK

No comments:

Post a Comment