Friday, February 5, 2021

need a sanity check...what am i missing?

around the 1st of the year I decided to start my weight loss journey. Now, I admit that I am not expecting miracles nor do I want a 10lb/week loss. I know it takes time and work. That said, I feel like I must be missing something. Im a 47 yo M that started at 316lb in a sedientary lifestyle. Since the 1st I have been tracking what I eat and keeping an average of 1800cal/day intake. Things were going great, and I took off what I believe was water weight to get me down to 305. However, in the past 2 weeks I have hit a plateau at that point. I used the TDEE calculator and it said I should be taking in 2700cal/day to maintain where I am at. Now I know Im not perfect, maybe Ive missed some calories here and there, but theres no way Ive missed 1k/day. So, am I misunderstanding what the TDEE calculator is for or is saying, or is something else going on...or maybe am I just too focused on the number the scale is giving me and I need to give it more time? I feel like just going off of CICO I should be at least seeing 1lb a week going off but im just hovering within a lb of 305

submitted by /u/chrisking0997
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ll5wim

No comments:

Post a Comment