Sunday, February 14, 2021

Reminder to those who feel like their clothes size is the same after weight loss: Sweats are different than dress clothes

I mostly have been wearing the same clothes since my weight loss. I clearly have lost weight, but I didn't really change my wardrobe at all, and sometimes in the back of my head I think, my clothes should be looser by now.

But remember, for a lot of us, our "quarantine clothes" haven't exactly been the same as our pre-pandemic wardrobes. I wear a lot of sweatpants and t-shirts now that I work from home and don't go out as much.

Today, I was looking in my closet, and saw all my old suits/dress pants from when I used to work in an office. Out of curiosity, I grabbed some nice dress pants that I know I haven't fit in in years. Turns out they fit! My work clothes are much more "fitted" than my day to day clothes (especially my pandemic day to day clothes), and I forgot how much size actually mattered for those clothes.

So if you have some work clothes you haven't worn since March, they might be looser than the clothes you're wearing every day now.

submitted by /u/Wqo84
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qoqFHN

No comments:

Post a Comment