Monday, February 1, 2021

Started calorie deficit again - Haven't lost anything in 3 weeks

I'm a veteran at weight loss. Many times over I've been fat and skinny. I know what it takes to lose weight, but due to depression I gain it all back. I started 5 weeks ago, for the first 2 weeks I just ate normally, eating between 1700 to 2000 calories simply so I get my depressed self used to logging all my food and weight. - Regiment is extremely important for depressed people.

For the passed 3 weeks I've been keeping to 1500, sometimes under, sometimes over, but 9/10 days it's 1500. I weigh and log absolutely everything I eat, down to the gram, and use MyFittnessPal to log everything.

I started weighing myself out of pure determination so that I could see a trend eventually but not so I could see immediate weight loss. I log every day, weigh once a week.

I have not lost even 100 grams. I'm 35. I also have a massive history of medical issues. Do I need to cut down even further? To 1000 calories? I'm 116kg so I have PLENTY to lose.
I do zero exercise because of my extreme depression. I've done this many times before, I wasn't expecting any loss after 1 week, but after 3? I'm very much used to seeing results by then.

I'm fine with cutting down if my body demands it but I've never experienced this before. Usually the first few weeks has the largest results.

I'm perfectly fine at ignoring this and just going on for another month, but if my body is unique and requires even more of a deficit to lose weight then I can try that.

submitted by /u/a-mighty-stranger
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YCez1C

No comments:

Post a Comment